IP Bridge 2.0
ISONAS IP Bridge hardware allows you to convert panel-based access control at your existing doors over to our pure IP solution. By replacing the subpanels with a direct network connection – and eliminating the need for specialized wiring and backup power – IP Bridge not only allows you to grow your system, but also to save money by reducing equipment and maintenance costs on your existing doors.”
- Replaces existing panels and eliminates the need to rip and replace existing hardware to upgrade system.
- Seamlessly allows migration to a Pure IP Access Control Solution by bridging Wiegand systems with Pure IP Systems.
- Leverages existing IT network and legacy security infrastructure
- Direct IP-Network connectivity. • Supports both Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE-Plus
- Open System – Ethernet network appliance
- Supports standard door hardware, including Wiegand readers
- Dual network port allows interconnection of multiple IP-Bridges
- Creates a flexible solution to grow with future needs
- Scale from 1 access point to 1,000s on a single server
- Each door is capable of storing 20,000 cardholders, 5000 access events and 32 time zones which can be configured and accessed by an external host system
- Our local mode feature allows readers to function without the host. This results in faster user response times, less network traffic and reduced host system loading.
- Control access through up to 3 doors depending on the IP Bridge model.