Wiegand Interface Module (WIM)
Connect standard Wiegand devices to the PowerNet with this simple in-line module.
The ISONAS Wiegand Interface Module (WIM) allows the PowerNet™ to receive credential data from a Wiegand-based device, validate the credential, and then log that activity. The WIM is an in-line module that is attached to selected conductors of the PowerNet’s™ pigtail.
- Self-contained, and controlled by the attached PowerNet™
- Typical Usage with Long-range readers for vehicle access
- Integration of biometric readers
- Integration to legacy readers, such as MagStrip readers
- Dimensions 3 ½” X ½” X ½” • Operating temperature -40 to 120°F